MaidCentral is releasing a build overnight on June 30, 2022. Read below to stay up to date with the latest features, such as an update to the fee table, and enhancements, including a fix that will allow you to change the default credit card within Stripe.
- MC 2.0: Quote Email: Update Fee Table
- Notifications: Template Tag for Terms of Service
- Campaigns: Email Template To/From Fields now overriding defaults
- Employee Details: Add null check for Payroll History when loading Productivity
- Main Dashboard: Open Ticket Sort Corrected
- MC 2.0: Attempting to update Default Credit Card for Stripe now working
- MC 2.0: Rate Modifications with a quantity of more than 999 are now reflecting in the Quote