There is a new build releasing overnight on Thursday, June 23 that contains brand new features, as well as many enhancements. Among the new features, you'll find that we have a new Ideas Portal, you can access this on your MaidCentral page by clicking the button in the bottom left. One important enhancement is a fix to Campaigns, Texts, and Emails going out on weekends to prevent that from happening. Read below to learn more.
- Broadcast Message- Added Employee Hire Date column
- Changed Ideas Portal link from Aha to Pendo
- MC 2.0: Link Existing Customer (login) Step 1
- If an existing Customer enters their contact information on Step 1 of the Online Quoting tool, they will be prompted to login. That is, if they already have set up their Customer Portal Account. Upon logging in, they can either select an existing home, or choose a new home by entering their address on Step 2. This will create a new Service Set upon completing the booking.
- A future enhancement will be implemented allowing the customer to create their Customer Portal Account and login.
- MC 2.0: Require Scope for Online Booking
- For Required Scopes of Work, it is always selected. It cannot be removed on Step 2. Step 3 (Scheduling) only shows one calendar to pick the first job date. If a Single Frequency is selected, it will set the First Job Date for the Single, then schedule the other Scopes based on the Frequency.
- Main Dashboard: Open Ticket Sort correct
- Sorts by Type, then by Open Date ascending
- Rate Increase Summary- export needs formatted (including HTML)
- Report: Sales KPIs no longer showing Terminated Employees
- Tech Dashboard: On the Way Notification Popup keeps appearing after the notification is attempted to send
- The notification in this situation is failing to send. This means an invalid phone number was the culprit. Implemented a New Open Ticket for the Notification Failure, the Popup will no longer continue to appear.
- Tickets Report: Link to Quote, Employee now working
- MC 2.0:
- Activity Pipeline – Column Availability
- Net Customer Emails no longer blank
- BCC’d emails not receiving responses
- Campaigns will no longer go out on Weekends
- If a text/email is supposed to be sent after close of business on Friday and before Monday business hours open, the text/email will go out on Monday Business Hours Open
- Office Quoting Setting Address to Indiana when Create Customer/Home no longer happening
- Texts and emails no longer going out on Weekends
Please sign in to leave a comment.