Build Highlights -
Last night our team introduced the following new features and feature enhancements. The build went live on the evening of Thursday, February 23, 2023
- Invoicing and Tipping Updates
- Texting invoices
- Automatic decline notices for customers that have invoice notifications set up.
- Customers can add tips from portal
Features & Updates
- Adding timesheets on Daily Timeclocks
- Added allowed hours and Job End Time to worksheet print offs
- Bulk Additional Pay (In Beta)
- NPT Factor enabled
This build added lots of additional functionality around invoices and tips for partners.
- An additional feature to not automatically charge credit cards that will automatically keep the Credit Card unchecked when loading the Invoicing & Job Records page
- Invoicing notifications moved to the notifications section of the customer page and added options for invoicing notifications to the default notification settings
- Invoices can be sent by email or text
- New merge field to link to the invoice in specific templates (will need to be added manually)
- New email and text templates for failed payment notifications
- Updated Customer portal invoice page
- Add a new credit card
- Add tip
- Submit scorecard when payment is processed
Why it Matters:
All of these options will give partners a lot more control over how they communicate with their customers about invoices and past-due balances. The automatic declined messages will go a long way in reducing past-due balances and keeping customers informed when their regular payment method fails. Additionally, being able to communicate this by text and having direct links to invoices gives a lot more control to the customer to fix the problem themselves.
This has changed the workflow for sending invoices from the Invoicing and Job Records (I&J) page. To send an invoice this will need to be set up in the notification level of the customer profile to define which contact it is being sent to and which format you would like to send it in (text or email). You are also able to modify and edit the invoice templates as well as the declined payment template to follow your policies on service payments.
This build creates the option to add employees and timeclocks from the daily timeclocks report! This will allow partners to edit and verify time clocks from one page.
Why it Matters:
Reducing the load time between pages and keeping similar processes on the same page will increase office efficiency for job admin time.
This build brings the beta release to some users for the bulk additional pay feature. This feature will do calculations for additional pay based on clock hours, paid allowed hours, quality score, absences, revenue earned, and more and allow partners to bulk create these pays from one page. This will eventually replace the existing additional pay functionality and our beta partners are key in making sure that release goes smoothly!
Why it Matters:
A large percentage of MaidCentral partners do some kind of Pay for Perfomance pay structure that requires and external calculator to determine the bonus amounts. This control will have filters to show who has earned the extra pay based on specific performance parameters and then create all those additional pay items with one click. This will be a major reduction in time for companies that pay one of these methods and is the first step in creating a system where MaidCentral does these calculations automatically without any manual process. The Bulk Additional Pay functionality is a major step forward for MaidCentral Payroll functionality!
- More Info:
- If you are interested in being beta tester for this control please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please sign in to leave a comment.