There are several options for send ahead notifications. For the most part, they are all system wide, though you can send clients their reminders manually, on an individual level. Once a reminder goes out, it cannot be sent again.
Enable Automated Notifications
- Company > General > Features tab
- Check the box for "Notifications: Automatically Send Notifications"
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
Automation set Daily Notification Time:
- To set what time the Notifications get sent, go to Company > General: Daily Notification Time
- Notification Window Start (minutes) The number of minutes added to the start time to calculate the start of the notification window. Negative numbers will subtract from the start time.
- Notification Window End (minutes) The number of minutes added to the start time to calculate the end of the notification window.
- Click Save General Settings.
System Wide Reminders:
- Under Reports, click on Daily Notifications.
- From there change the date to when you want to send reminders and click Update.
- From there click Send Notifications.
- You can individually resent notifications by clicking the "send updated notification" on the Daily Notifications report. It appears after you've been sent them once.