Company > General > Employee Schedule Settings let you determine some company wide settings that can affect your employees attendance and efficiency.
Follow along as we list out the six options and how to use them.
- Allowed Unexcused in 6 Months -- How many unexcused absences in 6 months are allowed before termination -- Depending on your employee Handbook, if you have a rule that affects the number of unexcused absences an employee can have in 6 months before termination, include that number here.
- Hours Before Shift Considered Emergency -- How many hours before a shift is considered emergency. -- Depending on your employee Handbook, if an employee does not notify the office this many house before their scheduled Availability time, it will be considered Emergency Time Off, which equals an Unexcused. Example: If my start time is 8AM and this feature is set to 2 hours before shift and I request the day off at 7AM, I will be marked as Unexcused.
- # of Tardies equals 1 Unexcused -- How many times can an employee come into work late before it equals one Unexcused.
- Startup Time (minutes) -- How long it takes a technician to prepare for the day, after clocking in for the day. This applies for technicians that start their day at the office and must prep their supplies, car, etc. If this does not apply to your company, leave at zero.
- Wrapup Time (minutes) -- Wrapup Time (minutes) -- How long it takes a technician wrapup, once returning to the office. If this does not apply to your company, leave at zero.
- Technician Job Visibility (minutes) -- Jobs will be visible to a technician this many minutes before their scheduled time (less than 1440 minutes). PLEASE NOTE -- This feature only applies if you do not enable the feature Tech Dashboard: Future Jobs are Visible Allow technicians to see jobs for the following week. If your technicians can only see their jobs the morning of, this will control how many minutes before their scheduled available start time they can see their jobs once clocked in for the day.