MaidCentral gives you the ability to add or take away any additions or unexpected payments, payments owed from employees. In MaidCentral these are called "Additional Pays" and the Additional pay report allows you to easily and quickly add or remove, tips, holiday pays, bonuses, and multiple other "additional pay" types!
Follow along below as we create an additional payment for a single employee!
1. Inside the "Additional Pay report" - Click " + Additional Pay"
2. Select the employee you wish to add the additional pay to
3. Select the Date on which the pay should apply (This will display on the date chosen for payroll)
4. Enter the amount you wish to pay/be paid
5. Select a Pay Type that best suits your situation
6. Add any notes you wish!
7. Click "Save" to create the additional pay
This report also allows you to search by date range and mange, view, and delete any previous existing Additional pay
As seen below you can hit the blue and that will give you the option to delete
or hitting the blue will pull up the additional pay modal, and allow you to adjust a previously made additional pay