When changing a trainee to a team member there are a few things to consider within the schedule to make sure that there are no issues.
When making changes to the schedule in any form there is a backend tag that gets added to techs or jobs called "Modified". This will prevent future changes to the schedule by any automatic processes that happen at midnight.
Examples of these
- Moving a tech from one team to another
- Changing a techs start/end time
- Changing their position
- Manually adding them to the schedule
- Removing them from the schedule and then adding them
Please Note: Once you change the trainee to a team member you may need to also manually change their position on the Employee Schedule for the remainder of the week. Example: You change the trainee to a team member on a Tuesday. You may also have to manually go in and change them to team member through Friday.
When changing a trainee to a team member please follow the below workflow to make sure that there are no further issues
- Go the Employee > Schedule
- Find the trainee and double click on the orange bar
- Change the position to team member
- Do this for the rest of the week. The following week should automatically update during the midnight automation processes