We released a build overnight on Tuesday, February 8 in order to make a couple of important updates. At MaidCentral, we are committed to giving all of our partners the best experience possible when utilizing and navigating the software. We value all of your feedback that helps us to continuously improve, below are the features and clean-ups you can find in this most recent build.
- COVID-19 Questionnaire Updated to reflect current CDC Guidelines
- Report: Jobs Not Invoiced - Remove Job from the report and don’t display jobs that were deleted from Batch Invoicing.
- Added an option to delete a Job from the Jobs Not Invoiced Report. There’s a delete button in the far right column. Invoices deleted from Batch Invoicing will no longer show on the Jobs Not Invoiced Report.
- MC 2.0: Multiple discount codes now work when applied together
- MC 2.0: Online Booking: Quote by Square Feet: Update Message Alert Text
- “Please contact us for a custom quote.” This displays when the size of the home is larger or smaller than your company has ranges set for.
- Automated Campaign Email Unsubscribe
- Partners using the default SendGrid account will now have an unsubscribe Group created. Clicking save on the Company > General > Integrations tab will create this group and add the Unsubscribe link to Campaign emails.
- MC 2.0: Customer Portal will filter scorecards from Notification settings
- Removed the option to create or delete Scorecard notifications from the Customer Portal
- MC 2.0: Invoicing and Jobs Page: Recurring Tip has been removed for Skips and Lockouts
- This will set the Customer Recurring or Individual Job Tip to $0 when a job has a Lockout or Skip Fee
- MC 2.0: Invoicing and Jobs page now shows loading spinner when a date is selected
- Scorecard Email: Technician Table displayed as designed
- Tip Scorecard Response: Will detect a tip if there is a dollar sign and an open ticket will appear