MC 2.0 - This video goes over the I&J Report for MaidCentral 2.0.
- Faster loading and processing
- Links and associations to customers, homes, jobs, invoices, and credit cards. You can quickly navigate to any critical data you need from one page.
- Easily Adjust Invoices
- Add one-time or recurring adjustments, including discounts, add ons, rooms, or custom changes.
- Recurring adjustments can have an end date, so you can apply a limited-time adjustment. For example, let's say you wanted to offer new customers $20 off their first 3 months of service. Whether they were monthly, weekly, or every other week, $20 would be taken off until the discount expires.
- MaidCentral allows you to link directly to the invoice in QBO as well.
- Download, send, and print invoices easily from this page.
- Notifies you of all declined cards and puts those stats at the top of the page after processing is complete.
- The page provides you with stats on jobs invoiced, payments received, and emails sent. It also has an audit trail so you know who created the invoices and charged cards.
Please sign in to leave a comment.