From the Overview tab, to the Payments tab, to the Notes tab, this video covers all tabs you'll find at the customer level of all Maid Central account. Discover what each tab offers from this highlight video.
PLEASE NOTE The Log tab is no longer available.
· Overview Tab
· Quotes Tab -- (Only has details if customer was booked through the quoting tool)
· Billing Info Tab – Create new or Edit existing Billing information
· Agreements (Only as details if customer was booked through the quoting tool)
· Contacts Tab – Create new or edit/delete existing Contact Information. Create new or edit/delete existing Reminder Notifications.
· Scorecards Tab – All completed Scorecards for Customer.
· User Account Tab – Create new or edit/delete User Account. Send Customer Invite Email. Assign or see if the customer is assigned to a Property Management Group.
· Quickbooks Tab – Connect customer to Quickbooks Online (QBO) account or see their QBO connectivity. If connected, and invoices have been created, view invoices from this tab.
· Payments Tab – Connect customer to Credit Card Processor. Add or deleted credit card on file if applicable.
· Employee Preferences Tab – Create and manage preferences for Preferred or Do Not Schedule Employees.
· Notes Tab – All notes time stamped and dated with user name. EX. email/text activity, scheduling, base fee log changes.
· Attachments Tab – Upload Attachment