When managing your employee attendance follow along with the video below and the key that shows what each attendance option means.
To find the Employee Attendance tab go to Employees Search Employees Select the employees name and click on their Attendance tab.
· Available - I'm available and scheduled to work
· Paid Time Off - I'm taking time off that I'm paid for
· Sick - I'm taking sick time off that I'm paid for
· Time Off - I'm taking time off that I'm NOT paid for
· Excused - I didn't show up for work when I was scheduled but I was marked excused and this doesn't count against me
· Unexcused - I didn't show up for work when I was scheduled and I have not provided documentation to be Excused or my documentation was not sufficient. This counts against me
· Clock – The times I clocked in/out for today.