We were able to sneak another Maid Central build in for the month of August 2020 that brought us some great features and fixes to the system. Including dates being added next to the week on the Master Schedule and updates to the Revenue Production Planning report.
· Master Schedule
· Added dates next to week 1,3,2,4
o Be mindful that the objects on this report are recurring service sets (RSS) not jobs. For instance, you may be closed on Labor Day and have moved or skipped all your jobs for 9/7, but this report will still show all recurring service sets (RSS) that by default are scheduled to be cleaned on Monday of Week 1.
· Report: Revenue Production Planning report add column for Week when grouping by Week
· Employee schedule requests error is displayed after approving or denying a request
· When an employee puts in a partial day request and it's approved the second schedule item that was created (for other part of the day) didn't have the team position set
· Employee could not clock into jobs prior to their scheduled start time
· Customer efficiency map wouldn't load for all companies
· Copy and paste a scorecard response into home details special instructions would break the home details page