There was a new Maid Central build on Thursday August 20, 2020 that brought us some great features and fixes to the system. Be sure to check out all the new features from the build including numerous updates to the Master Schedule. Items included adding Job Counts, Labor Hours and Conflict Count (jobs overlapping) for Week, Team and Team/Week.
• Tool Tip added to the Employee Stats Report -- Scorecard Avg to display these values:
Less than 75% is red
From 75% to 80% is yellow
From 80% to 95% is no color
Greater than 95% is green
• Master Schedule
• Added menu item under Reports > Master Schedule
• Added Job Counts, Labor Hours and Conflict Count (jobs overlapping) for Week, Team and Team/Week
• Clicking Day of Week tab will update the address bar so refreshing brings you back where you were
• Don't include rate mods in the Labor Hours
• You can only Cancel, Deny or Approve time off requests. The delete button was removed.
• Employee position changed to Extra -- Currently when adding from the Employee Schedule the default position gets populate. When adding from Employee Details > Attendance tab the default position isn't populated – this was fixed.
• Saved Quotes Frequencies are not ordered properly