Bill Per Cleaning -
- Otherwise known as Average Bill Rate, this statistic can be found under the Company > Stats by Week report. In the Data section, this will give you an Avg. bill rate for each closed payroll
- If closing on a weekly cycle, to get a monthly average, add the 4 weeks of the month together and then divide by 4 to get the Monthly Average
Quotes Per Week -
- Quote Count can be found in several places in Maid Central. The 2 main ones are Company > Stats by Week in the Data section, and the second is Reports > Sales KPI
- To get a monthly average add the 4 weeks of the month together and then divide by 4 to get the Monthly Average
- Close Rate is calculated by taking Total Sales / Total Leads. This stat does not exist as a singular unit inside of MaidCentral but there is a place to easily get Total Sales and Total Leads so we can do the calculation
- Total Sales - Can be found on the Sales KPI or the Stats by Week
- Total Leads - Can also be found on Both the Sales KPI and the Stats by Week
- For the above example, our Close Rate for this month would be 3 (sales) / 5 (leads) = .6 or 60% Close Rate
Cleanings Per Month Per Home-
- This is another Core KPI that is not directly inside of MaidCentral and we will have to do some base math to get this stat. To get this stat we will need to take the # of cleanings in the month / total # of active homes
- Total # Of Homes can be found in the Customer Count report located under Reports > All Reports
- Total # of Cleans in a month can be found using the Job Count by Date and Status Report located under Reports > All Reports. After selecting the Appropriate Date Range, it will tell you the total number of jobs in that date range
- In this example, our Cleanings per Home per month would be = 391/156 = 2.51 cleanings per home per month
Daily Revenue Per Technician
- Daily Revenue Per Technician is going to be calculated as the following (Total Monthly Revenue) / (days in month) = (Daily Revenue) / ( Total Technicians) = Daily Revenue per Technician
- Total Monthly Revenue - For the most accurate representation of your monthly revenue, we suggest using the Stats by Week Report. There are several places to get the monthly revenue including the Revenue Production Planning Report (this is a plan so not pinpoint accurate), the Job Count By Date and Status, and QBO is also a great option to find your revenue since all invoices are going through QBO
- Total Technicians - This stat can easily be located under the Employee Tab > Search Employee -
- ***The Staff count located on Stats by Week includes office staff***
- Total # Of Homes can be found on the Customer Count report located under Reports > All Reports
- The Customer Count Report contains 2 different Home Totals, one for Active Counts by Frequency and one for Recurring Counts
Direct Payroll % to Revenue-
- Payroll to Revenue % is a field that is populated on the Stats by Week report -
- Payroll is calculated from the following >
Attrition Rate Per Month-
- In MaidCentral Attrition is tracked through the Spotlight Dashboard report (you will need to have goals set for this report to show your attrition)
- Attrition is tracked by Quarter and By Week
- Below is the formula for how attrition is calculated on the spotlight dashboard
Recurring Lost Customer / (Recurring Customer Count Start of Period + Recurring Customer Count at End of Period) / 2 * (Average Days Per Month / Total Days in Period)
*Average Days Per Month = 365 / 12
Skip cleanings Per Month-
- Total number of Skipped Jobs for a time frame can be found in the Job Count by Date and Status Report found under Reports > All Report
- After choosing the date range and available service sets, this report will populate the total skipped jobs/lockout jobs/canceled and much more!
Daily Absentee Rate-
- Absentee rate is calculated as follows: (number of absences) / (number of workdays)
- You’ll need to calculate the number of absent days during this time period, either by the total number of employees, or by an individual whose absences you want to take a closer look at.
- For A Single Employee -
For a single employee’s absenteeism rate, let’s say they had 20 scheduled workdays and five days of unplanned absences. To calculate their absenteeism rate, you need to divide the number of absences (5) by the number of workdays (20) and multiply that by 100 and get 2.1%.
(5 absences / 235 workdays) x 100 = 25% absenteeism rate
- For Company Absenteeism -
- For a single company's absenteeism rate, let’s say they had 20 scheduled technicians, and a total of 20 workdays each, 20x20 is a total of 400 workdays in the month. For this Ex: we will say a total of 12 shifts of unplanned absences (12 employees took time off/were absent). To calculate the company absenteeism rate, you need to divide the number of absences (12) by the number of workdays (400) and multiply that by 100 and you get 3%
- Finding Workdays and Absences in MaidCentral
- Using the Employee Stats report found under Reports > Employee Stats, you can populate the appropriate date range and pull the total number of Days Worked along with any absences in that time frame
- Using our Formula from above -
- Populating the dates of January 1st - January 31st 2023
- - There are 31 total days - 9 (weekends we aren't open) so a total of 22 Workable days.
- We have 19 cleaning Technicians in our Test Sight.
- 22x19= 418 total workdays.
- Seen above we have 7 Unexcused +1 Excused + 4 off (PTO/Time Off shifts) = 12 total "Absences"
- 12/418 = 0.0287 x 100 = 2.87% for the month
- My Daily Absentee Rate is 2.87%
- Populating the dates of January 1st - January 31st 2023
Annual Technician Turnover Rate -
- Annual Technician Turnover Rate is found in the Employee Turnover By Week report
- Annual Technician Turnover Rate can be found in 2 different formats in MaidCentral - There is a 3 Month Moving Average, and a 12 Month Moving Average
- To gain a better understanding of 3mma and 12mma, and how they are calculated we recommend visiting the "Employee turnover By Week/Month Article"
Monthly Operating Expense
- This stat will unfortunately not be contained in MaidCentral as your expenses are not logged or tracked inside of MC
Technicians Hired Per Month
- Technicians Hired per Month is easily trackable through the Employee Turnover by Month - found under Reports > All Reports > Employee turnover by Month - under the "total - Hired" column
Please sign in to leave a comment.